Yesterday I posted over on the Sizzix Blog a project I had been working on for Mother’s Day.
A Jar Full Of Flowers.
As promised here is the tutorial!
1. Die-cut 3 layers for 8 flowers from coordinating papers, fold along the score lines.
2. Adhere all the layers together.
3. Die-cut the centre of the flower, adhere to a coordinating colour of cardstock and trim around.
4. Punch a hole through the centre of the flower and the cardstock circle.
5. Thread the straw through the hole.
6. To decorate the jar use a glue gun to attach Brown string, then wrap it around the jar. Again attach at the top with a glue gun.
7. Add a strip of coordinating patterned paper 4cm wide.
8. Fill the bottom of the jar with tissue paper and embellish with ribbon.
And here is the finished item.
As always if you have any questions regarding this project please leave me a message.
Project Product List
Sizzix Bigz Die Flower Layers 8
Echo Park 6 x 6 ” Paper Pack – Beautiful Life
Echo Park 12 x 12″ Paper – Beautiful Life
Twine Adhesive stones.
Until next time…
Happy Crafting x