I have a thing about glass jars!! I cannot help but keep them just in case I need them! This week when i opened the cupboard I decided I needed to put some of these “useful” jars to some actual use!! I also have a thing about the new range of Gorjuss products so it was fate that they had to be put together!
Here is what I created:
I have also put a tutorial together for this project but as always if you have any questions please get in touch!
1. Take a glass jar and make sure it is all clean and all the sticky labels are removed.
2. Trim 2 pieces of 12 x 12″ paper, one 9.5cm and the other 8.5cm wide. Using the Xyron Teresa Collins Tape Runner add adhesive to both strips.
3. Adhere both strips one on top of the other to the jar.
4. Punch some grass shapes and ink the edges.
5. Piece together the Gorjuss girl and add theXryon 10mm Adhesive Dots to the back.
6. Using the Xyron Teresa Collins Mega Runner adhere the grass and the Gorjuss girl to the jar.
7. Take a lolly stick, ink with Brown Distress Ink and adhere the Gorjuss sign. Adhere to the jar.
8. Adhere ribbon around the top of the jar. Add a bow and twine using the 10mm adhesive dots.
9. Punch mini flowers and the pollen centre and adhere together using the Xyron Glue Stick . Adhere to parts of the grass.
10. Die-cut 2 stars and 2 scalloped circle from White cardstock. Run through the Xyron 5″ Creative Station
11. Sprinkle glitter over the die-cut star and add the image. Adhere to the straw.
12. Repeat with the Scalloped Circles.
13. Add twine and ribbon and insert into the jar keeping in place with Oasis.
Simply Gorjuss 12 x 12″ Paper Pack
Simply Gorjuss Ultimate Die-cut Pack
Simply Gorjuss Ribbon & Twine
Mini Flower / Grass Punch
Scalloped Circle – Stars Nesting Dies
Teresa Collins Mega Runner
Xyron 10mm Adhesive Dots
Xyron 5″ Creative Station
Xyron Glue Stick
I love the way this little jar turned out. I am now off to find a little home for it!
Until next time …
Happy Crafting x