As some of you know, I run a craft Blogging group that focuses on all crafts and networking, which can be found here. At present we are looking to appoint a Design Team to go in hand with the monthly challenges we will be starting soon. If you are interested in becoming one of our talented Design Team Members here are the details:
We are on the look out for our first Craft Blogging Central Design Team!
There are exciting times ahead at Craft blogging Central. Over the coming months we aim to be the biggest resource for crafters who blog. In order to do this we need a Design Team of 5 talented crafters.
This design team is going to be different than the rest, we want any type of crafter, as long as you blog!!
So what are we looking for?
Well, all we ask is that you:
- Have an active blog that you use on a regular basis
- Create a project once a month for our themed challenge and blog about it twice in that month.
- Write a post for our Craft Blogging Central Blog once a month.
- You don’t have to have been on a design team previously.
In return you will get:
- Great publicity for you and your blog
- From time to time items to work with from our sponsors
- Working with a team of great people, very experienced in the craft industry.
The term will run for 6 months with the chance to reapply after that time.
To apply please send us a short bio about yourself and your crafting, photographs of three of your favorite projects, a link to your blog, any social media you use, any Design Teams you already belong to and tell us why you would like to be part of our team.
Send all applications and enquiries to email@example.com
Closing Date: 17th July 9am GMT.